Experience the rush of adrenaline as you speed around this Formula Race Car on a Race Track near Milan including a Ferrari 458, and Formula 4.
Drive 10 thrilling laps with Formula 4 type BMW on the Italian racing circuit accompanied by our professional driving instructor.
The experience includes laps in a Ferrari 458, laps in a race car type Legend, and laps in a Formula 4 type BMW FB02. Feel the rush of the ride as you glide around the track and live out your dreams of being a professional race car driver.
The package also includes onboard car cameras so you can watch your drive back.
After this course, you will know the fundamentals of Race Driving.
Qty: Min of 1, Max 6 participants
Number of Cars: 2
Type of cars: Formula BMW FB02
Type of track: Near Milan/Pavia, 2Km long, 16 turns, 420M straightaway, very technical track
- FULL COURSE - Skid Practice on a Pitch with street cars.
- Short theoretical racing course
- 1 lap of getting to know the track on a van and a professional instructor
- 3 Laps on a Ferrari 458
MICRO COURSE - 5 laps on a Legend for training
MINI COURSE - 5 + 5 laps on a Legend for training and debriefing
FULL COURSE - 5 + 5 laps on a Legend for training and debriefing
- De Briefing
- Technical briefing on the Formula Car.
MICRO COURSE - 10 laps on a Formula BMW FB02
MINI COURSE - 20 laps on a Formula BMW FB02
FULL COURSE - 25-30 laps on a Formula BMW FB02
- Helmets and gloves
- GOPro onboard camera with instruments included
Lunch is included ( for Full course).
- Photo coverage included ( for Full course)
- Trophy is included ( for Full course)
- Time in the track premises - 3-8 hours
You will learn:
- Driving behavior
- Determining the Braking point
- Determining the turning point
- Determining the clipping point
- Determining the exit point
- How to handle different curves
Don’t miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance to drive a race car in Italy.
What’s Not Included
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
• Any extras
• Dont forget to bring your driving license and passport
• We can host you in English, Italian, Hebrew and French.
• The experience and courses fits both men and women
• The level of the course will be according to the person wills and capabilities
• Where applicable fits also kids under 18 as co-drivers.
• Travel personal Insurance is a must
• Max height 200cm
• Max weight 95kg
• Traveler name is required
• We will not be able to service you in case of hard weather condition like snow, Rain or Icy road. In that case we can postpone the service to another day or a full refund will be handed. We run the cars also in fogy days.
We use Pirelli P-Zero™ in all of our race cars !
Need more info? Write us an email email@example.com or phone/whatsapp us at +39-328-5969-126
Formula Racing Course near Milan Italy
Drivetrain - Rear wheel drive
Engine – K1200RS , 1.2 Litre inline 4, 16 valves
Total Mass – 465Kg
Power – 140bhp (105kw) @ 8948 rpm
Power/Weight Ratio - 225W/kg (307bhp/ton)- 1:3,3
Torque – 125Nm @ 6756 rpm
Weight Distribution - F42 R58
Gear Box– Hewland FTR 200, sequential, 6 forward speed + reverse, Clutch
Brake- Disc all 4
Tire- Michelin Front-S210-20/54-13 8" x 13", Rear 22/54-13 10" X 13"
Suspension Front – pushrod mono damper
Suspension Rear– pushrod twin damper
Shock absorbers – Sachs SP3
Chassis -Carbone FIA F3 2002 Homologated, Bodywork - Composite
Steering wheel - Rimsoz racing F1 Type
Fuel Tank 42 liters (Homologated FIA FT3-Norm)
Dimensions (mm)– L – 3975, W 1740, H- 980