Group incentive day | Team Building with Racing and motorsports Activities
We offer a modular system in which you can choose one or more of our best seller and extreme motorsports experiences at our race track near Milan.
we are talking about up to 4 hours of motorsports activities comprise of
3 laps Test drive and ride a Ferrari 458 or Lamborghini Huracan or BMW M2 or Alfa Romeo MiTo Race Prepared on a racing track
Experience duration- about 1-2 hours.
Racing Course for Drift - Intro Level
- Basic and level 1 exercises
- Technical construction for students;
- Learn about traction;
- Car behavior guidelines;
- Demo of each exercise;
- Very precise explanations and checks in order to show you the good and bad things you are doing.
Experience duration- about 2-3 hours.
Race with Single Seaters
This is a truly fun experience for the ones who like extreme action.
Friendly Real Race between Friends. Test drive a car is one thing, Race the car with your friends and beat them is so so so much different :)
We provide a full race event for groups of 3-20, including qualifying and a race.
- Qualifying - 3 laps in groups of up to 3 participants at each time
- Race – 4 laps in groups of up to 3 participants at each time
Experience duration- about 2-3 hours.
10 Laps on a Formula 4 Car
This car won 6th place in the Italian Championship for Formula 4.
It is a Powerful car and we will let the drive only for the ones who did at least one of the above experiences.
Time in the track premises - 2-3 hours
Full Track Day on Formula or Touring cars – More info on here
All experiences include
- All taxes, fees and management fees
- Onboard video including telemetry data
- Racing course conducted by professional race drivers
- We offer hotel transfers, Round trip for €130.
- A voucher will be sent to you with all the info necessary once you will do the payment.
- Our services including insurance for the car.
- All participants must hold a valid driving license, basic traveler insurance and comfortable shoes.
- We will not be able to service the customer in case of hard weather condition like snow, heavy raining or Icy road. In that case we can postpone the service to another day or a full refund will be handed. We run the cars also in light rain and foggy days.
- These programs are based on track days with sessions. In case of long session availability (like over time session in the after noon ) the course total time can vary between 2-4 hours.
- Price is per participant.
You will be invited to our race track and be welcome by one of our professional race drivers.
You will then get a briefing on the track rules and the car itself
You will also receive a racing course/s to double up your experience and make it more fun. Race lines, braking, turning, clipping and exit points will be presented to you in theory and at the track itself. How to brake, where to brake, how to up and down shift and when to accelerate
What’s Not Included
• Hotel pick-up and drop off
• Any extras
- Racing in Italy Circuit (PV) -Our home Race Track near Milan We can host you almost every day. Cancellation is possible 2 days before the event.
For any other question please don’t hesitate to ask
Formula 4 BMW FB02 - Technical specs
Engine - K1200RS, 1.2 Liter inline 4, 16 valves
Weight - 465Kg
0-100km / h: less than 2.0 sec.
Power - 155hp (105kw) @ 8948 rpm
power to weight ratio - 225W / kg (307bhp / ton) - 1: 3.3
Torque - 125Nm @ 6756 rpm
Weight distribution - F42 R58
Gearbox - Hewland FTR 200, sequential, 6-speed rear, clutch
Brakes - Disc all 4
Tires- Michelin Front-S210-20 / 54-13 8 "x 13", Rear 22 / 54-13 10 "X 13"
Front suspension - pushrod mono damper
Rear suspension - pushrod twin damper
Shock absorber - Sachs SP3
Chassis -Carbon FIA F3 2002 Homologated, Bodywork - Composite
Rimsoz racing F1 Type steering wheel
42 liter tank (Homologated FIA FT3-Norm)
Dimensions (mm) - L - 3975, W 1740, H- 980
Ferrari 458 Italia - Tech Specs
Engine: 4.5L V8
Max Speed: 325km/h
0-100km/h: 3.4 sec.
Places to Seat: 2
Rear wheel drive
Legend Car - Tech Specs
Wheelbase: 73.00 in (1,854 mm)
Overall Width: 60.00 in (1,524 mm)
Overall Length: 10 ft 6 in (3,200 mm)
Height: 46 in (1,168 mm)
Engine: Yamaha 1250cc (sealed) or 1200cc (open)
Horsepower: 140 hp (100 kW)
Weight: 1,300 lb (590 kg). with driver
Tires: 205/60R13 Federal SS595 (Pavement)
American Racer 13inch (Dirt)
Wheels: Width: 7" / Diameter: 13"
Suspension: Coil Over with Bilstein Shocks
Frame: Full Tubeframe with Integral Rollcage
Harness: FIA approved Five-Point