This is a once in a year opportunity to be a part of the famous and glorious race in the world - The 1000 Miglia !
Be a part of it as participant !!! with our selection of historic cars and our trained staff.
Don’t miss out
Tentative Program 17.05.19
Start: Firenze-Scandicci 9:30am
42 km (via Lastra a Signa-Artimino-Carmignano)
Stop: Vinci 11:00/11:30
Stop: Montecatini 12:00/12:30
Stop: Pistoia 12:50/14:00 lunch time
Stop: Prato 14:30/14:45
Arrival: Firenze-Scandicci 15:30
Total Km: ~ 120
Duration: ~ 6 hours
- 1 day with the selected car
- 120Km of race driving. Possibility to extend to 200Km
- Full mechanic support including engine and safety control
- Engineering – improving engines and body setting (when applicable)
- Practical racing course - Teaching and helping the drivers to understand the circuit and trajectory.
- Theoretical Racing course
- Transportation from Milan
- Racing gloves
- Onboard camera.
- Tour Leader
- Car Insurances
See list of cars to choose from
Need more info? Write us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/whatsapp us at +39-328-5969-126
Participate in 1000 Miglia 2019 Race 17.05.19
We have many years of experience in motor racing.
From go-karts to street and rally cars championship in Italy
With drivers kids of 6 years old till 50!
Our team is built from passionate individuals with many years of experience in the motor sport industry including racing, teaching, building and analyzing racing cars.
Our chief instructor has acquired his foundations of racing at the most famous racing school of Jim Russell at Donington Park, England.
Our team of mechanics and instructors has many races experience in Italy and England in many categories from Rally, Street racing, Formula and more...