This is full weekend of participating in a Formula or GT (Touring Cars) Race on official race days on Italian tracks.
Tracks and event at your choice from the list attached
A unique adventure to the wonderful world of motor racing
You will be part of our racing team and participate in race on a real circuit.
Racing license is a must. We help to achieve a racing license easy and fast.
We have several categories to choose from
- Touring Car
- GT Light
- Formula 4 (Renault, Abarth,BMW)
- Formula 3
Italian Championship with Total of 7 rounds in tracks in center and north of Italy
- 2-3 hours Racing Course on F4 including Ferrari 458 , Legend and F4 laps
- 3 days on a race circuit
- More than 6 hours and 100km of race driving.
- Full mechanic support including engine and safety control
- Engineering – improving engines and body setting (when applicable)
- Team assistance to help also correct mistakes.
- Practical racing course - Teaching and helping the drivers to understand the circuit and trajectory.
- Telemetering/analyzing data and improving the drive
- Theoretical Racing course
- Transportation (from the airport , race tracks, Hotels)
- Accommodation for 5 days and 4 nights (Hotel and food)
- Photo coverage included
- Trophy is included
- Certificate and presents
- Helmets with microphones
- Racing gloves
- Onboard cameras.
- Transponder and timing equipment for lap timing.
- Food and beverage
Starts from €9,500
Need more info? Write us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone/whatsapp us at +39-328-5969-126
Participate in a REAL Formula or GT race on official Race Day in Italy Tracks
We have many years of experience in motor racing.
From go-karts to street and rally cars championship in Italy
With drivers kids of 6 years old till 50!
Our team is built from passionate individuals with many years of experience in the motor sport industry including racing, teaching, building and analyzing racing cars.
Our chief instructor has acquired his foundations of racing at the most famous racing school of Jim Russell at Donington Park, England.
Our team of mechanics and instructors has many races experience in Italy and England in many categories from Rally, Street racing, Formula and more...