Friendly Race between friends with Single Seater Race Cars in Milan | Italy
This is a truly fun experience for the ones who like extreme action.
Friendly Real Race between Friends Test drive a car is one thing Race the car with your friends and beat them is so so so much different :) Make it a dream come true , with reasonable budget you can race real race cars on a race track in Italy and feel the rush and sensation many people will never feel in their life Come to race with us , book your race today !
We provide a full race event for groups of 3-20 people on real race car. A perfect extreme incentive event.
Legend cars at our home circuit Near Milan 2Km long, 16 turns, 500M straightaway, very technical.
We provide a full race event including practice, qualifying and a race. A perfect way to explore Italy and its Motorsport legacy.
• Onboard video including telemetry data
• Racing course conducted by professional race drivers
• 1 experience lap on auxiliary car to view the track with a qualified race driver.
• Qualification rounds based on the package purchased
• Race laps based on the package purchased
• Fuel included
• Car insurance included
• All taxes, fees and management fees
Experience duration- about 2-3 hours.
You will receive a briefing on the track rules and the car.
The racing course conducted will amplify your experience and make it more fun. You will understand the Race lines, braking points, turning points, clipping points and exits that will be presented to you in theory course and on the track itself. How and where to brake, to accelerate and to shift gear.
Just after you will get a 1 lap on an auxiliary vehicle to show you the circuit.
You will then manage the car for the next laps, implementing what you learned in the theoretical session.
- Qualifying - 3 laps in groups of up to 3 participants at each time
- Race – 4 laps in groups of up to 3 participants at each time
- Practice - 5 laps in groups of up to 3 participants at each time
- Qualifying - 5 laps in groups of up to 3 participants at each time
- Race – 5 laps in groups of up to 3 participants at each time
Price is per participant.
Our Race Tracks
Racing in Italy Race Track (PV) - We can host you almost at every day. Please send an email or message to know the dates or look at our calendar
• Don't forget to bring your driving license and comfortable shoes
• Experiences and courses are adapted to men and women
• The level of the course will be according to the person's will and ability
• Where applicable, it also fits children under 18 as a co-pilot.
• Maximum height 200 cm
• Maximum weight 120 kg
• We will not be able to assist you in case of adverse weather conditions such as snow, heavy rain or frozen track. If so, we may postpone the service to another day or a full refund will be returned. We also run the cars on days of light rain and fog.
If you buy this experience as a good gift, write YES on the order page and the desired day.
Then fill in this voucher.
We can also provide trophies and gadgets (hats, stikers, pens, USB etc ...). Look at our website
Legend Car - Tech Specs
Wheelbase: 73.00 in (1,854 mm)
Overall Width: 60.00 in (1,524 mm)
Overall Length: 10 ft 6 in (3,200 mm)
Height: 46 in (1,168 mm)
Engine: Yamaha 1250cc (sealed) or 1200cc (open)
Horsepower: 140 hp (100 kW)
Weight: 1,300 lb (590 kg). with driver
Tires: 205/60R13 Federal SS595 (Pavement)
American Racer 13inch (Dirt)
Wheels: Width: 7" / Diameter: 13"
Suspension: Coil Over with Bilstein Shocks
Frame: Full Tubeframe with Integral Rollcage
Harness: FIA approved Five-Point
- We offer hotel transfers, Round trip for €130.
- A voucher will be sent to you with all the info necessary once you will do the payment.
- Our services including insurance for the car.
- All participants must hold a valid driving license, basic traveler insurance and comfortable shoes.
- We will not be able to service the customer in case of hard weather condition like snow, heavy raining or Icy road. In that case we can postpone the service to another day or a full refund will be handed. We run the cars also in light rain and foggy days.
For any other question please don’t hesitate to ask