Racing in Italy present Special Packs including Special Events, Test Drive and Racing course on ALFA ROMEO GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO with 510Hp.
Several option for you to choose from:
1. Admission Ticket single to the Alfa Romeo Museum in Arese-€12
Including Special days and events - Please see updated events at our info section
2. Group Guided tour in the Museum - €100
3. Test Drive Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio outside the museum for 7km/10min.
- Briefing on the car
- Video onboard
Price – Just €100 per person for min of 10 people
4. Rent/Hire an Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
- Half Day with 100km included - €590
- Full Day with 200km included- €720
Check in and out in Milano center
A deposit of €5,000 is required
5. Racing Course on a Race Track with ALFA ROMEO QUADRIFOGLIO 510hp!
- Racing course – Theory
- Driving on the street from Milano center to the race track and back (around 100Km)
- 25/30 laps on a race track (about an hour of pure driving) with debriefing every 10 laps ~
- Video Onboard
Price - €1,190
Enjoy the Drive !
Alfa Romeo Giulia Test Drive and Racing Course in Milan (near the museum)
17 March – A Raid of Brotherhood and Peace: the “Crazy One” of the expedition. Discover more
14 April – The very first Giulia: a camouflaged prototype
19 May – Great artists sign the “Alfa Romeo to its Drivers” Trophies
23 June – The roots of Alfa Romeo: the Darracq 8/10 HP
21 July – The Wankel engine: from the initial studies to Alfa Romeo’s applications
25 August – New York Taxi: Alfa Romeo and Giugiaro for a prototype exhibited at the MoMa
15 September – The revolutionary Alfetta mechanics stripped bare for presentation
20 October –The Alfa Romeo kitchen and other “alternative” productions
17 November – The “Pidocchio” (Louse): the ambitious solutions of the Tipo 103
15 December – Alfa Romeo Technology: E.E.C. Electronic Engine Control
Starts at 15.00 till 17.00 including guided tour to the museum