Test Drive and ride a Super 7 on a Race Track | Milan
Test drive and ride a replica of a lotus (Caterham) super 7 for as many laps as you wish on a racing track near Milan
Gear up, you are about to set foot in one of the most fun cars ever made!
Not only to drive it but to actually feel the road handling and accelerate on a racing track in Italy.
This is a race car made for road. Come and feel it.
• Onboard video including telemetry data
• Racing course conducted by professional race drivers
• 1 experience lap on auxiliary car to view the track with a qualified race driver.
• Laps based on the package purchased
• Fuel included
• Car insurance included
• All taxes, fees and management fees
Experience duration- about 1-2 hours.
You will receive a briefing on the track rules and the car.
The racing course conducted will amplify your experience and make it more fun. You will understand the Race lines, braking points, turning points, clipping points and exits that will be presented to you in theory course and on the track itself. How and where to brake, to accelerate and to shift gear.
Just after you will get a 1 lap on an auxiliary vehicle to show you the circuit.
You will then manage the car for the next laps, implementing what you learned in the theoretical session.
participants at each time
Our Race Tracks
Racing in Italy Race Track (PV)-Our home Race Track near Milan - We can host you almost at every day. Please send an email or message to know the dates or look at our calendar
• Don't forget to bring your driving license and comfortable shoes
• Experiences and courses are adapted to men and women
• The level of the course will be according to the person's will and ability
• Where applicable, it also fits children under 18 as a co-pilot.
• Maximum height 200 cm
• Maximum weight 120 kg
• We will not be able to assist you in case of adverse weather conditions such as snow, heavy rain or frozen track. If so, we may postpone the service to another day or a full refund will be returned. We also run the cars on days of light rain and fog.
If you buy this experience as a gift, write YES on the order page and the desired day of arrival, Then fill in this voucher.
We can also provide trophies and gadgets (hats, stikers, pens, USB etc ...). Visit our Shop
Super 7 - Tech Specs
Engine: 2.0L inline
Max Speed: 280km/h
0-100km/h: 2.5 sec.
Places to Seat: 2
Rear wheel drive
About the Track
Type of track:
About 50 min from Milan and about 70min from Parma.
2Km of race track, with lots of turns,16 turns, 450meters straightaway very technical.
Suits racing bikes, super cars, drifting, light formula and touring cars.
We run also on other race tracks in Italy. email us email@example.com for more info and available dates.
All Year Long !!!
Contact us to choose your date and time of arrival.